Travel with us...........
I have debated over and over about having a blog. I enjoy reading other people's blogs, but I'm afraid that I will not have the time to keep one updated. However, since Kyle and I will be traveling to Thailand this summer, I want to record my thoughts and experiences. I also want our family and friends to be able to keep up with us while we are gone. This trip is a long-time dream of ours. Our kids are in homes and families of their own, and one of the things we said we always wanted to do is travel when we were at this stage of our life. The first place we wanted to go was to Thailand to be with my cousin, Judy and her husband, Mike. We leave one month from tomorrow!
Run around with us as we get the right shoes (yep, had to have my first pair of Keens), vaccinations, and clothes. Board the flight with us. We are amateurs at this...we've never flown more than four hours. Twenty-three sounds a little daunting. Share our excitement, get jittery with us and remind us to close our mouths when we find ourselves gaping at new sights, smells and sounds. We'll enjoy the whole experience more, knowing you are along. Keep your candle burning...
Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to keep up with you on your trip and all the things to do before you leave. Do I get a prize if I know the meaning behind your blog name? :) Jill
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I am excited you've started a blog and what a fun way to experience Thailand! Now download skype and we'll be set! :)
ReplyDeleteHow long are you going to Thailand for?? I am so excited to hear about/read about your experiences! And it's okay if you don't update very often, I usually only write when I feel EXTREMELY inclined. :)
ReplyDeleteYay, Betty! I want you to blog about your great hospitality that I've always heard about from my mom; according to her, you should probably be writing books, not blogging! :) Happy travels!
ReplyDeleteBetty, What a wonderful adventure. I know ya'll will have a great time. I am trying to figure out your title...hmmmm, could it be that you are a light?
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I have always enjoyed your writing... it's a gift, and I for one am delighted that you are sharing it! It will be such a blessing to share your trip through your blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the blog Betty Anne. When is the trip to Thailand?
ReplyDeleteYay for your first blog and all of these comments! Can't wait to see your adventures unfold. I'm so proud of you for doing this!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog! I can't wait to read it while you're on your trip :) And, hey, there's nothing wrong with not updating your blog in a timely manner
ReplyDeleteThis is SO exciting! Thanks for sharing this journey with us! :)
ReplyDelete