Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goin' a little too far...

There is not a photo to post with this.
You will understand after you read it.
Here is the scenario:
Women's restroom at the resort.
Stalls side by side.
Woman number 1 is in her stall, peeing.
Woman number 2 is in her stall, peeing PLUS talking on her cell phone in the volume most people talk on their cell phone.
Woman number 3 is in her stall, peeing.

Okay, women go with me on this (no, that is not a pun). You can hear all three women peeing. And you hear #2 TALKING. So, logic has it that on the other end of the phone the person #2 is talking to, can ALSO hear the three women peeing.

I was either #1 or #3, it doesn't really matter. The point is, I did not feel like I was in a private, safe place. My personal business was being broadcast to who knows where (people visiting resorts have traveled from homes all over the country or world)!

It still has me in shock, and the pee broadcast happened 5 hours ago! Ugh!!

2 comments:

  1. It is fascinating how much we're giving up in privacy as electronic inventions keep making us more and more accessible. That being said, this story was a very smiley way to start my internet day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that was YOU I heard in the background.....? Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete