
Since I was not going to work today, I called Elizabeth and asked her to bring Mary Anna to my house to spend the morning with me. We had a sweet morning. Mary Anna is 25 months old and just as precious as they come! We ate outside and wrote on the old chalk board that our kids played school on. This chalk board used to be in Great Grandma Anna Mae's classroom when she was a school girl.
We watched the cows through the fence, picked up rocks and when Doster came, they picked flowers (weeds) together.
I don't get Mary Anna alone very often, if ever. I use to enjoy Caroline alone at this age, but when the family grows, it's not too often we get to be alone with the littlest one.
I had such a fun time with my little buddy this morning.




And she loved it too!
ReplyDelete