Thursday, April 7, 2011

Waking up the cub

I hope that in waking this cub from it's long winter nap, I will experience some good self care by expressing my thoughts through Candles On My Table. I love to write, but need the time to think creatively and put it into words. Usually I don't take the time. I should. I enjoy it. I enjoy reading other blogs. I love communication. Period. I love communication.

Since I am embracing 6-8 weeks of time at home I hope to have time to write. I don't know if I will keep it up after my recovery is over, but for now I will enjoy the medicine it provides. Since August of 2009 when I last blogged, a few beautiful candles have been added to our table. I am pretty certain I will be introducing each of them and their beautiful and unique light in our family.

As I sit on the couch in my pajamas this morning, wrapped in a blanket and watching the day unfold, I am excited to see what God puts on my heart to share. For me, the healing is beginning even before the surgery.

2 comments:

  1. Yipee--- I'm so excited that you are back in the blogging world again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was so excited to see you in my google reader this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete