Saturday, June 13, 2009

Landed!

We are here....in Bangkok at a guest house that Mike and Judy use often. Clean and cool. I am posting a blog before getting my shower and going to bed. I really have no idea what time it is. I think it is 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning in Thailand, making it 2:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon in Georgia.

We were met at baggage claim by our flight attendant because Kyle had lost his wallet in our seat on the plane. They brought it to us. Thank you Lord for that protection! Money and cards all inside safe and sound!

Okay, off to bed....goodnight. Thanks for your prayer and interest!

5 comments:

  1. Cosmic justice. This is what the Asian call it. If you take anything that does not belong to you (even if FOUND) something else will be taken from you. This is how Chris' iPhone was returned to him in Korea. They are good at giving things back just as you lost them. I'm so glad you were able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how prayer covering handles even details we aren't aware will exist. God is so very cool when you stop to marvel at it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy said...Glad you landed safe and sound across the world we will be praying for you here in your homeland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you landed safely and without issues. I loved your post about the shades being down - great word picture! Praying for you and hope that you can get your body clock reset quickly!

    ReplyDelete