And on another note. As I told you, the water was extremely rough when we went to the islands this week. In fact, coming home was very frightening. Mike found out today, that two fishing boats heading out to sea as we were fighting the waves to get home, overturned shortly after we passed them and two people were killed. God did protect us that day. They also told Mike that we could not have gotten home the next day if we had spent the night on the islands because the water was too rough
Thank you, Father for your protection over the seven of us who went and came back from the islands that day.
If you are interested in our first day of the trip in Bangkok, scroll down to older posts. I have added a post about the day in Bangkok on June 14.
How sad. I know this does break your heart.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update!